We found these two links to be a good start:
PowerfulSeal was inspired by Chaos Monkey, but it differs in a couple of important ways.
The Seal does:
- speak Kubernetes
- offer flexible, easy to write YAML scenarios
- provide interactive mode with awesome tab-completion
The Seal doesn’t:
- need external dependencies (db, Spinnaker), apart from SSH, cloud and Kubernetes API access
- need you to setup
- rely on randomness for all of your experiments
We would love you to. In particular, it would be great to get help with:
- get more cloud drivers
- get more awesome filters
get an amazing logo
- make the PowerfulSeal more powerful
Check out our contributing page for more information about how to contribute.
It might have been inspired by this comic.